Friday, 7 February 2014

New Beginnings

Hi everyone and welcome to my very first blog post – well, not literally my first, as up until last May I co-wrote Fat, Single and Ready to Mingle –blog with my friend Siiri. We kept the blog running for almost 2 years but last May we felt our time together with the blog had simply come to an end; nothing lasts forever (except maybe diamonds). Anyhoo, I more than enjoyed disappearing almost completely from the blogosphere for 7 months as last spring I just couldn’t handle all the negativity, jealousy and greed that was circling around the whole blogging community anymore. It seemed like both bloggers and readers alike lose their humanity behind the anonymity of the virtual world.

Be that as it may, I know there are so many positive and amazing people engaged in this “industry” as well, and I’ve really started to miss blogging which became a weekly hobby during the last 2 years, so I decided it was time for a new blog, this time all on my own. Getting regular friendly pushes from Katri and other friends to get started with my own blog finally paid off and here we are. I’m not yet completely settled on whether I’m going to write mainly in English or Finnish, I’ll do a bit of both I guess. Anyway, time will tell how everything will go down the line and for how long I’ll keep this blog alive – for my own amusement as much as yours. So, don’t be strangers and let me know what you think!



 photo signature_zpsd9c1c65c.png

8 comments:

  1. Jee! <3

    (Sulla on vielä sanavahvistus päällä muuten.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heeehh pari muutaki juttua vielä "vähän" vaiheessa..... ;)

      Delete
  2. Kivaa, että tulit takaisin! Tykkäsin tosi paljon edellisestä blogista, joten jee! Kielellä ei oo väliä, ihanaa päästä taas lukemaan! Pari huutomerkkiä vielä tähän !! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiva kuulla, toivottavasti tykkäät tästä edes puoliksi niin paljon kuin edellisestä! Huutomerkit kunniaan!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Hei huippua ku oot alkanu taas bloggaa. Mää kyllä jään heti seurailee! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ihana kuulla, yritän vielä taikoa blogilista ja -lovin painikkeet niin helpompi seurailla! :)

      Delete