Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Hues of Green

You know how sometimes you subconsciously do something repeatedly but you don't actually realise you are doing it until you take a look back at what you've been doing? Yeah, I've just done that, ie had a look at all my outfit posts from the past year. A recurring theme in my wardrobe has definitely been fifty shades of green this season. Army, forest, avocado, dark olive, hunter, pistachio, aspargus, artichoke – you just name a vegetable and I can guarantee my wardrobe has it. To prevent getting bored with my green thumb I've been mixing different hues of green and contrasting materials to create an interesting mix without being too matchy-matchy and out-dated. I mean, how coooooooool are these dip-dye leather trousers from one of my favourite brands for leather Muubaa.

Jacket &Other Stories (similar here), Trousers Muubaa, Bag Mulberry, Hat By Malene Birger (similar here), Jumper Zara, Shoes &Other Stories

Get this look for $136+ on Lookastic: Dark Green Coat, Green Turtleneck, Green Hat, Black Silk Dress Shirt, Black Leather Skinny Pants, Burgundy Leather Tote Bag, and Black Leather Ankle Boots

 photo signature_zpsd9c1c65c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment