Monday, 2 February 2015

February Pinboard + Falling Short by Låpsley

I can definitely feel the winter weighing down on me. It's dark, it's cold, it's wet – just generally miserable. Maybe that's why I notice myself drawing towards everything soft (because all I want to do is snug up in a soft jumper with hot coco), sparkly (because SUN, duh), and, well, green (I guess because green represents life, new beginnings, spring, etc...). Bit of a weird time sartorial-wise because I'm definitely not ready for spring clothes yet but just want this grey weather to, well, cheer the f up. Overall in a bit of a post-winter-pre-spring gloomy mood. Getting a breath of fresh air from the beautiful Paris Haute Couture week collections and amazing music by Låpsley from her newly released EP Understudy will hopefully lift my spirits up sooner rather than later. Spring cannot come soon enough.


Photos Pinterest

 photo signature_zpsd9c1c65c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment