Tuesday, 7 April 2015

Casual Denim

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the short break from the blog, I decided to take Easter as a proper holiday like as kids and not do any work, apart from a quick meeting on Saturday and a half-day today. Generally speaking from Friday till Sunday I didn't do anything I didn't enjoy or want to do, and I'm gonna be honest with you - it was pretty awesome (which is a SHOCKER, I know). Especially in a city like London where everyone is constantly stressing and trying to hurry forwards as much as possible by default, it's amazing what one weekend of moving completely at your own pace and doing what you want, when you want, can do for you. Feeling very much prepared for the challenges the spring is going to bring now, without forgetting a long-weekend break to Europe we have planned with my boyfriend (okay fine, he planned it) in the middle of April. Can't wait!



Jumper - By Malene Birger (similar here)
Jeans - By Malene Birger (similar here)
Shoes - &Other Stories
Necklace - Zara
 photo signature_zpsd9c1c65c.png

4 comments:

  1. loving this look!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Olivia, you're style is soooo cool! xx

      Delete
  2. Hello there, You've done a fantastic job. I wіll ԁefinitely
    digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
    I am confіdent they will be benefited from this website.



    Feel free to visit my web blog; more about bag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! Ԝօսld you mind if I share
    your blog with mʏ myspace group? There's a lօt of fߋlks
    that I think would really enjoy your cοntent. Please let me knoԝ.
    Chееrs

    Looқ intօ my weƄ-site - piano

    ReplyDelete