Thursday, 9 April 2015

Comme des Filles ♥ Farfetch

Morning!

So happy to share with you guys this outfit post that I did in collaboration with my favourite online luxury destination, Farfetch. The lovely people behind the brand asked me about my ultimate spring shopping wish list for their new Google+ feature Farfetch Connect. I opted for a laid-back luxury look with Acne leather leggings, a chunky Helmut Lang knit jumper, and a pair of seriously cool Givency biker boots. This look is perfect for these early spring days when it's sunny and sort-of-warm-but-at-any-point-the-cold-wind-might-come-around-the-corner-kinda days. You can find my feature here.

Farfetch stock over 2000 fashion products from a range of well-known designer labels, including all my favourites from Kokon To Zai to Chloé to Zadig & Voltaire and Givenchy. Basically, if it's to die for, they have it. Check out the Farfetch Google+ channel and all the Farfetch Connect features here, make sure to also check out what other bloggers like Claire Liu from Von Vogue are wishing for this spring.



GET THE LOOK
Jumper
Leather leggings
Biker boots
Bag


 photo signature_zpsd9c1c65c.png

1 comment:

  1. You are so beautiful!! I love your look, casual and super chic! And your boots are perfect.
    xx
    www.onlybmh.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete