Wednesday, 6 May 2015

#InstaLately 1

Hi peeps, you know how sometimes life get's busy (like, all the time), and it's hard to find the time to do everything you would want to do? Yeah. Times like these more often than not I don't find enough time for this blog of mine, which does make me a bit sad. I like doing le blog. I should do this more often. Fortunately however, during emergencies like these we can thank the app store, technology, X-Pro II and Walden for the savior we all call our dear frenemy, Instagram. You can follow me for more pics @iida_hellgren but here's a few snapshots of what's been happening in my life as of late through the lens of my trusted sidekick Samsung Galaxy xx


1. As this year's Primavera festival is getting closer, I had to get my festival head gear stock in prima condition. These loves I found on Asos // 2 & 3 Visited Kew Gardens for the first time, looooved it, add this to your To Do in London lists people // 4. James Bay(be) performing the only James Baybe song I knew at Shepherd's Bush Empire

5. Delicious and well deserved day off brunch at HarvestE8 // 6. Inspecting the blossoms in Ealing // 7. Bell tower in Bruges. Such a cute little town, felt like we were walking in a fairytale // 8. Getting my locks in order by the lovely people at Salon Sin

 photo signature_zpsd9c1c65c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment