Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Glitter Boots

Hi everyone! I hope you've had a relaxing weekend and your working weeks have gotten off to a good start. I'm finally starting to get back into the swing of things work schedule-wise. I feel like whenever I go on holiday for more than a week it's extremely hard for me to get back into my day-to-day routines. But I'm getting there now, slowly but surely, and the proof lies below - a new outfit post! Woohooo! FINALLY. This outfit has many of my favourite pieces of-le-moment; ripped light blue jeans, my grey leather jacket, and last but definitely not the least, my new Molly Glitter Boots from Zadig & Voltaire. If something is shoe love, then this is it folks. I've always believed life is too short for boring shoes, and even though these might not be the most practical of shoes, they are a definite pick-me-up for an outfit that otherwise consist of classic basics, such as here. I love the contrast between the rough, ripped denim and the sparkly, feminine glitter of the shoes.



GET THE LOOK
Leather jacket // DAY Birger et Mikkelsen (similar here)
Jeans // By Malene Birger (similar here)
Shoes // Zadig & Voltaire Molly Glitter Boots
Bag // Zadig & Voltaire Rock Daim Clutch
Top // Mango (similar here)


PS. A make up tutorial of this look coming up shortly! :)

 photo signature_zpsd9c1c65c.png

2 comments: