Tuesday, 23 June 2015

House of Flowers

Hello there! How goes your summer? What? The weather. Yes, I know. The weather could be better. Sort of feels like middle of September, doesn't it. Anyhoo, when the sun isn't out and about it's down to my closet to make it feel like summer. Today it was luckily warm enough to pull of a dress + ballet flats combo, which instantly lifted my spirits. I love the flower pattern on this House of Hackney dress, it simply gorjuss. I wanted to break the otherwise very girly outfit by pairing the dress with a rough blazer with metallic yarns and zips, silver ballet flats, and some black silver rings, which gave a nice contrast to the whole look. Now let's all cross our fingers and hope for sunnier days.



GET THE LOOK
Dress // House of Hackney
Blazer // Zara (similar here)
Ballet flats // Tory Burch Minnie flats
 photo signature_zpsd9c1c65c.png

1 comment:

  1. Great look. That dress is very colorful and cheerful. LOVE your Tory Minnie flats. I just bought the same ones. Comfy comfy comfy!

    ReplyDelete