Thursday, 9 July 2015

Pop of Pink & White Blazer



Hi lovelies! Hope everyone is fit and well. My head is filled with a thousand different thoughts that are bouncing around like ping pong balls so I'm having a bit of a hard time concentrating on anything specific today, and as a consequence I'm a bit all over the place. Apologies in advance if I will bump into any of you today, I am not on my A-game today. I also can't wrap my head around the fact that we're a good way into July already. The summer sale and festival season seem to agree with the fact that it is truly July I think. Guess I'd better believe them. Anyway, I kinda really, really liked this outfit. The white blazer and the pink bag were both sale finds from ZARA. I'm still quite surprised I actually made it out alive from there, people are not nice when it comes to sales. Not nice at all. Oh well, I got mine, and this new track from Lemaitre featuring Jennie A is making me wanna dance, let's all toast to celebrate survival from the sale maze.



GET THE LOOK
Blazer // ZARA (also love this from Gestuz)
Pleated shorts // H&M (similar from Misguided)
Bag // ZARA
Shoes // &Other Stories
 photo signature_zpsd9c1c65c.png

3 comments:

  1. Black and white is such a classic look. I love the soft pop of pink the bag brings. That's a very interesting hand strap on the bag, I've never seen that before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soft pop of pink the bag brings.

    ReplyDelete