Thursday, 2 July 2015

White on Black on Black

The thing I love about 21st century fashion is that anything goes. Fanny packs, tennis socks in Birkenstocks, men in dresses - you name it, and I guarantee you someone out there can Pull - It - Off. I think it will be the defining fashion element in the early decades of our century, just like the flare jeans + blazer combo in the '70s, and the velour track suit with big hair in the '80s defined what fashion was. If anything, combining uninteresting pieces in an interesting, and most of all, new way, is something that's definitely going to leave it's mark in history on the page where they talk about 21st century fashion. I personally love combining dressy items with commonplace pieces, like here with my (what-I-call) dressy flared pants and my (what-I-call) commonplace Converse sneakers. Albeit my black Allstar's have a bit of sparkle on them, I like the contrast it creates between the two pieces.



GET THE LOOK
Top // Zara (also love this and this from New Look)
Pants // H&M (similar from Asos here)
Shoes // Converse All Star Low Black Glitter
Sunglasses // Prada Minimal Baroque
Ring // Yves Saint Laurent Arty
 photo signature_zpsd9c1c65c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment