Saturday, 22 August 2015

Le Specs Halfmoon Magic



If there's one thing I'm addicted to, it's sunglasses (and burritos). Much like shoes, the right pair of sunnies can make or break an outfit, and choosing the right pair for your face shape can be a struggle. Introducing Le Specs, the ultimate Australian heritage sunglasses brand who take their cue from the music scene in Stockholm and New York streetstyle since 1979. I've never owned a pair from them before, but as soon as I tried the Halfmoon Magic style on, I fell in love with the weightless design, transparent frames, big mirror lenses, the slight raised cat eye, and most of all the way they compliment the shape of your face. I've got so many sunglasses that I absolutely love, but they don't sit on my face well enough so they end up A) hurting the bridge of my nose B) feeling heavy and C) leaving two red marks on each side of your nose to make it look like you've just been scuba diving. That's usually not the type of look that I go for. I test-drove my Halfmoon Magics, and none of the above happened, hence they passed my sunnies-driving-test. Big Love feelings for Le Specs, and they won't break your bank.



LOVE THESE STYLES:
Le Specs Halfmoon Magic here
Le Specs Go Go Go here
Le Specs Naked Eyes here
 photo signature_zpsd9c1c65c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment