Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Sheer White



There's something sophisticated yet sexy about sheer, white fabrics against a summer tan. The light and airy fabric just becomes the perfect contrast to the warm tones a tan brings out in your skin. I absolutely love this top I found at Reiss in Bicester Outlet Village (my absolute guilty-but-very-public-pleasure...) a while back. Unfortunately I love it so much that I've been too afraid to wear it in fear of getting make up, sun lotion, ice cream, wine, lipstick, coffee any other form of clothing destroyers on it. Paired with leather (or pleather, rather) shorts, a feathery headband (back from the days when Blair Waldorf was one of my biggest style influencers), and this summer's new comer to my make up collection - mandarin hue lipstick. I've wanted to try a more coral/mandarin hued lipstick for some summers now, because it looks absolutely amazing when done right, but as it can go horrrrribly, horribly wrong I've shied away before. Alas, Agnes, this summer I pulled myself together and mustered all my courage and finally tried it, only to instantly fall in love with it.



GET THE LOOK:
Top // Reiss (similar from Line & Dot here)
Shorts // ZARA (similar from Esprit here)
Headband // Forever21
Shoes // Vans Classic Slip On in Patent Leather
Lipstick // Barry M Lip Paint in Coral
 photo signature_zpsd9c1c65c.png

1 comment:

  1. Here are some excellent activities by which to break in your new leather jacket.
    MOVIE LEATHER JACKET

    ReplyDelete