Monday, 7 September 2015

About a Boy



London. Just in time before my 4th anniversary of first stepping my foot into this land of tea and biscuits with my two heavily over-flowing suitcases back in September 2011, I've taken it upon myself to move house, again. 4 years, 5 addresses later, this can only be classified as #londonproblems. If everything goes according to plan I will be residing in this address for hopefully at least until my years spent in London catch up with the number of different addresses I've lived in during that period. The reason for me moving house again is to (ta-daa!) move in with A BOY. Rewind a year back and if you'd told me that a year from now I'll be abandoning my "I'm an independent woman/I don't need a man/No Scrubs" Beyonce/The Pussycat Dolls/TLC number to move in with A BOY - I probably would've asked if you were taking the hobbits to Isengard. But here we are, and I couldn't be more excited/scared (scared mostly because this means I have to share my closet space...) to be moving in with my bestest, best friend.

Also, just as the weather had convinced everyone that the autumn is truly and fully upon us, the sun came out, which meant last few chances to capture late summer outfits, as seen below. The top is suuuuch a gorgeous colour, and in general I'm a big fan of scuba fabrics. Used here for a feminine peplum shape, I like the sport-luxe, feminine-masculine feeling. Overall this was very girly of me, very unlike me to combine puprle, pink and blush in the same outfit but here we go, and I quite liked the outcome.



GET THE LOOK
Top // H&M
Skirt // ZARA (similar from Topshop)
Bag // ZARA
Sunnies // ASOS
 photo 
signature_zpsd9c1c65c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment