Monday, 21 September 2015

The Weekender

Had a a lovely weekend, everyone? I did too, thanks, but I can't believe it's Monday, again. Last week was so busy at work that when I finally got home each day, I just crashed out of exhaustion. Needless to say that Friday was very welcomed when it finally arrived. Luckily last week wasn't 100% all work and no play - I met up with a few friends that I haven't seen in tooooo loooong, and was so happy to hear all of their good news. I love the feeling of genuinely feeling happy for someone who has achieved & gained something they wanted for so long, and worked hard to get it. Big ups for love! I personally managed to not do anything. I guess that's an achievement in itself? As far as weekends go, I've shifted away from the "party-all-night-until-they-kick-us-out-knifeparty-jams-all-night-long" and blossomed into the "netflix-all-night-in-my-jammies-with-my-boo-and-a-cuppa-wine-with-crisps-and-ice-cream-straigh-outta-the-tub", which is absolutely brilliant. I feel well grown-up.



To accompany my "hey, I'm relaxed, look at how relaxed I am" attitude, my weekend attires tend to be super relaxed. Think jeans, t-shirt and trainers. Sometimes it's nice to spice things up a bit however, enter Le Jumpsuit. The Little Black Jumpsuit is the Little Black Dress' slightly cooler little sister, but just as important and versatile in your wardrobe. Much like the LBD, the LBJ is always stylish, chic and super easy to dress up or down, depending on your situation. I bought this jumpsuit from Topshop about a year ago, and seriously regret not getting it in multiple colours. It's fitted with bones on the top, making your waist look more tiny, and the relaxed bottom with pockets creates a nice balance. Paired with trainers and a 3/4 sleeve leather jacket, it's easy-chic-on-the-go ready. Accentuate the waist with a thin, metallic belt and paint your lips with your favourite lipstick!

GET THE LOOK:
Jumpsuit // Topshop (also love this, this, and this)
Trainers // Schuh
Belt // ZARA (similar on ASOS)
Sunnies // Le Specs Halfmoon Magic


 photo signature_zpsd9c1c65c.png

2 comments:

  1. Nice jumpsuit :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria, I really love it as it compliments a lot of different body types :) xx

      Delete