Thursday, 22 October 2015

Affordable Over the Knee Boos from Asos

I love boot season. Comfy, chic, weather-defying and irreplaceable, a good pair of boots is often worth the investment as a classic style will last you season after season. Over the knee boots have been a winter wardrobe staple for the past few years, and the trend is still going strong this season. And why wouldn't it? Over the knees (OTN's, as I've recently been made aware of) compliment most body types as the long silhouette of the boot elongates the legs, giving a slimming effect. As I'm sure many of you on the other side of this screen have been drooling, goggling and crying over Stuart Weitzman's much coveted OTK's (myself very much included) but not finding the justification to splurge the £500+ that these babies are going for, I picked my favourite high street versions below. Much love especially for the first pair, and for £60 pounds I find them an absolute bargain. Style them with jeans, leather leggings, dresses or skirts - these boots scream versatility.



 photo signature_zpsd9c1c65c.png

1 comment:

  1. I'm crazy about over the knee and thigh high boots ! I love this look wore by a lot of great girls singers ! ♥

    ReplyDelete